Classics...and Newcomers...#02...*
Video Games...consoles and virtual life...*
Toys...NO...!!!...I'm not willing to grow old...*
Skulls Addicted...an obsession that lasts forever...my symbol of rebirth and eternity...*
Unapologetic...YES...!!!...I'm a real bitch...and I would not change anything about myself...*
Weird World...a path through the unimaginable beauty of our planet earth...*
Pics of the Week...7 photos for 7 moods...*
MiscHellaneous...pieces of me suspended between reality and virtuality...*
Throwback...from the past they return strongly...today more than ever...*
Stunning...few women in the world can inflame the red carpet and the cover of the magazine...*
Outstanding...dreams that can make you lose your head...*
Today...how I feel every day...through the sacred fire of art...*
MiscHellaneous...pieces of me suspended between reality and virtuality...*
Throwback...from the past they return strongly...today more than ever...*
Stunning...few women in the world can inflame the red carpet and the cover of the magazine...*
Outstanding...dreams that can make you lose your head...*
Today...how I feel every day...through the sacred fire of art...*
this is the Haus of Hell*...most content rich...innovative and complete as ever...transverse as few...a pastime for all ages and tastes...*













Comments
Post a Comment